Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 12, Décembre 2003
|Page(s)||1185 - 1187|
|Published online||15 December 2003|
- Abbott KL, Friday BB, Thaloor D, Murphy TJ, Pavlath GK. Activation and cellular localization of the cyclosporine A-sensitive transcription factor NF-AT in skeletal muscle cells. Mol Biol Cell 1998; 9 : 2905–16. [Google Scholar]
- Schiaffino S, Serrano A. Calcineurin signaling and neural control of skeletal muscle fiber type and size. Trends Pharmacol Sci 2002; 23 : 569–75. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Cseresnyes Z, Randall WR, Schneider MF. Activity-dependent nuclear translocation and intranuclear distribution of NFATc in adult skeletal muscle fibers. J Cell Biol 2001; 155 : 27–39. [Google Scholar]
- Horsley V, Friday BB, Matteson S, Kegley KM, Gephart J, Pavlath GK. Regulation of the growth of multinucleated muscle cells by an NFATC2-dependent pathway. J Cell Biol 2001; 153 : 329–38. [Google Scholar]
- Kegley KM, Gephart J, Warren GL, Pavlath GK. Altered primary myogenesis in NFATC3(-/-) mice leads to decreased muscle size in the adult. Dev Biol 2001; 232 : 115–26. [Google Scholar]
- Horsley V, Jansen KM, Mills ST, Pavlath GK. IL-4 acts as a myoblast recruitment factor during mammalian muscle growth. Cell 2003; 113 : 483–94. [Google Scholar]
- LaBarge MA, Blau HM. Biological progression from adult bone marrow to mononucleate muscle stem cell to multinucleate muscle fiber in response to injury. Cell 2002; 111 : 589–601. [Google Scholar]
- Alvarez-Dolado M, Pardal R, Garcia-Verdugo JM, et al. Fusion of bone-marrow-derived cells with Purkinje neurons, cardiomyocytes and hepatocytes. Nature 2003; 425 : 968–73. [Google Scholar]
- Rau A, Buttgereit D, Holz A, et al. Rolling pebbles (rols) is required in Drosophila muscle precursors for recruitment of myoblasts for fusion. Development 2001; 128 : 5061–73. [Google Scholar]
- Hawke TJ, Garry DJ. Myogenic satellite cells : physiology to molecular biology. J Appl Physiol 2001; 91 : 534–51. [Google Scholar]
- Nelms K, Keegan AD, Zamorano J, Ryan JJ, Paul WE. The IL-4 receptor: signaling mechanisms and biologic functions. Annu Rev Immunol 1999; 17 : 701–38. [Google Scholar]
- McNally AK, Anderson JM. Beta1 and beta2 integrins mediate adhesion during macrophage fusion and multinucleated foreign body giant cell formation. Am J Pathol 2002; 160 : 621–30. [Google Scholar]
- Schwander M, Leu M, Stumm M, et al. Beta1 integrins regulate myoblast fusion and sarcomere assembly. Dev Cell 2003; 4 : 673–85. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.