Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 11, Novembre 2003
|Page(s)||1161 - 1164|
|Section||Repères : Perspectives/Horizons|
|Published online||15 November 2003|
- Dye C, Gay N. Modeling SARS epidemic. Science 2003; 300: 1884–5. [Google Scholar]
- Kermack WO, McKendrick AG. A contribution to the mathematical theory of epidemics. Proc R Soc Lond 1927; A115: 700–21. [Google Scholar]
- Donnelly CA, Ghani AC, Leung GM, et al. Epidemiological determinants of spread of causal agent of SARS in Hong Kong. Lancet 2003; 361 : 1761–6. [Google Scholar]
- Riley S, Fraser C, Donnelly CA, et al. Transmission dynamics of the etiological agent of SARS in Hong Kong: impact of public health interventions. Science 2003; 300: 1961–6. [Google Scholar]
- Lipsitch M, Cohen T, Cooper B, et al. Transmission dynamics and control of severe acute respiratory syndrome. Science 2003; 300 : 1966–70. [Google Scholar]
- Guan Y, Zheng BJ, He YQ, et al. Isolation and characterization of viruses related to the SARS coronavirus from animals in Southern China. Science 2003; 302: 276–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.