Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 11, Novembre 2003
|Page(s)||1052 - 1054|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 November 2003|
- Baselga J, Albanell J. Targeting epidermal growth factor receptor in lung cancer. Curr Oncol Rep 2002; 4: 317–24. [Google Scholar]
- Saltz L, Rubin M, Hochster H, et al. Cetuximab (IMCC225) plus irinotecan (CPT-11) is active in CPT-11-refractory colorectal cancer (CRC) that expresses epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 2001; 20: 3a (abstract 7). [Google Scholar]
- Kim ES, Mauer AM, Fossella FV, et al. A phase II study of Erbitux (IMC-C225), an epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) blocking antibody, in combination docetaxel in chemotherapy refractory/resistant patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 2002; 21: 293a (abstract 1168). [Google Scholar]
- Garcia de Palazzo IE, Adams GP, Sunderaresham P, et al. Expression of mutated epidermal growth factor receptor by non-small cell lung carcinomas. Cancer Res 1993; 53: 3217–20. [Google Scholar]
- Ciardiello F, Caputo R, Bianco R, et al. Antitumor effect and potentation of cytotoxic drugs activity in human cancer cells by ZD-1839 (Iressa), an epidermal growth factor receptor-selective tyrosine-kinase inhibitor. Clin Cancer Res 2000; 6: 2053–63. [Google Scholar]
- Naruse I, Ohmori T, Ao Y, et al. Antitumor activity of the selective epidermal growth factor receptor-tyrosine kinase inhibitor (EGFR-TKI) Iressa (ZD1839) in an EGFR-expressing multidrug-resistant cell line in vitro and in vivo. Int J Cancer 2002; 98: 310–5. [Google Scholar]
- Helfrich B, Phistry M, Chan D, et al. ZD1839 (Iressa), a selective EGFR-TKI enhances radiation and chemotherapy cytotoxicity in EGFR positive human non-small cell lung cancer cells (NSCLC) in vitro. Am Ass Cancer Res 2001; 2: 12–6. [Google Scholar]
- Fukuoka M, Yano S, Giaccone G, et al. Multi-institutional randomized phase II trial of gefitinib for previously treated patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol 2003; 21: 2237–46. [Google Scholar]
- Kris MG, Natale RB, Herbst RS, et al. A phase II trial of ZD1839 (Iressa) in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients who had failed platinum- and docetaxel-based regimens (IDEAL2). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 2002; 21: 292a (abstract 1166). [Google Scholar]
- Giaccone G, Johnson D, Manegold C, et al. A phase III clinical trial of ZD1839 (Iressa) in combination with gemcitabine and cisplatin in chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (INTACT1). Ann Oncol 2002; 13: 2 (abstract4). [Google Scholar]
- Johnson D, Herbst R, Giaccone G, et al. ZD1839(Iressa) in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin in chemotherapy-naïve patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer(NSCLC): results from a phase III trial (INTACT2). Ann Oncol 2002; 13: 127 (abstract 468). [Google Scholar]
- Inoue A, Saijo Y, Maemondo M, et al. Severe acute interstitial pneumonia and gefitinib. Lancet 2003;361: 137–9. [Google Scholar]
- Gupta N, Ahmed I, Steinberg H, et al. Gemcitabineinduced pulmonary toxicity: case report and review of the literature. Am J Clin Oncol 2002; 25: 96–100. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.