Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 11, Novembre 2003
|Page(s)||1046 - 1047|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 November 2003|
- Mahato RI, Monera OD,Smith LC, Rolland A.Peptide-based gene delivery. Curr Opin Mol Ther 1999; 1: 226–43. [Google Scholar]
- Kichler A, Pages JC,Leborgne C, et al. Efficient DNA transfection mediated by the C-terminal domain of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 viral protein R. J Virol 2000; 74: 5424–31. [Google Scholar]
- Midoux P, Monsigny M. Efficient gene transfer by histidylatedpolylysine/pDNA complexes. Bioconjug Chem 1999; 10: 406–11. [Google Scholar]
- Tossi A, Sandri L, Giangaspero A. Amphipathic, alpha-helical antimicrobial peptides.Biopolymers 2000;55: 4–30. [Google Scholar]
- Vogt TC, Bechinger B. The interactions of histidine containing amphipathic helical peptide antibiotics with lipid bilayers. The effects of charges and pH. J Biol Chem 1999;274: 29115–21. [Google Scholar]
- Kichler A, Leborgne C, Marz J, Danos O, Bechinger B. Histidine-rich amphipathic peptide antibiotics promote efficient delivery of DNA into mammalian cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100: 1564–8. [Google Scholar]
- Travis SM, Singh PK, Welsh MJ. Antimicrobial peptides and proteins in the innate defense of the airway surface. Curr Opin Immunol 2001; 13: 89–95. [Google Scholar]
- www.bbcm.univ.trieste.it/~tossi/pagl.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.