Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 8-9, Août-Septembre 2003
|Page(s)||790 - 792|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 August 2003|
- Tonegawa S. Somatic generation of antibody diversity. Nature 1983; 302: 575–81. [Google Scholar]
- James LC, Roversi P, Tawfik DS. Antibody multispecificity mediated by conformational diversity. Science 2003; 299: 1362–7. [Google Scholar]
- Foote J. Isomeric antibodies. Science 2003; 299:1327–8. [Google Scholar]
- Pauling L. A theory of the structure and process of formation of antibodies. J Am Chem Soc 1940; 62: 2643–57. [Google Scholar]
- Lancet, D, Pecht I. Kinetic evidence for hapteninduced conformational transition in immunoglobulin MOPC 460. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1976; 73: 3549–53. [Google Scholar]
- Foote J, Milstein C. Conformational isomerism and the diversity of antibodies. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1994; 91: 10370–4. [Google Scholar]
- Changeux JP, Edelstein SJ. Allosteric receptors after 30years. Neuron 1998; 21: 959–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.