Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 8-9, Août-Septembre 2003
|Page(s)||775 - 778|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 August 2003|
- Alberts B, Bray D, Lewis J, Raff M, Roberts K, Watson JD. Biologie moléculaire de la cellule, 2e éd. Paris: Flammarion Médecine- Sciences, 1992: 201. [Google Scholar]
- Iborra FJ, Jackson DA, Cook PR. Coupled transcription and translation within nuclei of mammalian cells. Science 2001; 293: 1139–42. [Google Scholar]
- Dahlberg JE, Lund E, Goodwin EB. Nuclear translation: What is the evidence ? RNA 2003; 9: 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Culbertson MR. RNA surveillance. Unforeseen consequences for gene expression, inherited genetic disorders and cancer. Trends Genet 1999; 15: 74–80. [Google Scholar]
- Li S, Leonard D, Wilkinson MF. T cell receptor (TCR) mini-gene mRNA expression regulated by nonsense codons: a nuclearassociated translation-like mechanism. J Exp Med 1997; 185: 985–92. [Google Scholar]
- Lewis BP, Green RE, Brenner SE. Evidence for the widespread coupling of alternative splicing and nonsense-mediated mRNA decay in humans. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100: 189–92. [Google Scholar]
- Muhlemann O, Mock- Casagrande CS, Wang J, et al. Precursor RNAs harboring nonsense codons accumulate near the site of transcription. Mol Cell 2001; 8: 33–43. [Google Scholar]
- Stevens A, Wang Y, Bremer K, et al. Beta-globin mRNA decay in erythroid cells: UG site-preferred endonucleolytic cleavage that is augmented by a premature termination codon. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99: 12741–6. [Google Scholar]
- Wagner E, Lykke-Andersen J. mRNA surveillance: the perfect persist. J Cell Sci 2002; 115: 3033–8. [Google Scholar]
- Maquat LE. Molecular biology. Skiing toward nonstop mRNA decay. Science 2002; 295: 2221–2. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Chang YF, Hamilton JI, Wilkinson MF. Nonsenseassociated altered splicing: a frame-dependent response distinct from nonsense-mediated decay. Mol Cell 2002; 10: 951–7. [Google Scholar]
- Maquat LE. Nasty effects on fibrillin pre-mRNA splicing: another case of ESE does it, but proposals for translation-dependent splice site choice live on. Genes Dev 2002; 16: 1743–53. [Google Scholar]
- Brogna S, Sato TA, Rosbash M. Ribosome components are associated with sites of transcription. Mol Cell 2002; 10: 93–104. [Google Scholar]
- Andrulis ED, Werner J, Nazarian A, Erdjument- Bromage H, Tempst P, Lis JT. The RNA processing exosome is linked to elongating RNA polymerase II in drosophila. Nature 2002; 420: 837–41. [Google Scholar]
- Herbert A, Wagner S, Nickerson JA. Induction of protein translation by ADAR1 within living cell nuclei is not dependent on RNA editing. Mol Cell 2002; 10: 1235–46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.