Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2003
|Page(s)||647 - 648|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2003|
- International human genome sequencing consortium Initial sequencing and analysis of the human genome. Nature 2001; 409: 860–921. [Google Scholar]
- Venter JC, Adams MD, Myers EW, et al. The sequence of the human genome. Science 2001; 291: 1304–51. [Google Scholar]
- Cooper TA, Mattox W. The regulation of splice-site selection, and its role in human disease. Am J Hum Genet 1997; 61: 259–66. [Google Scholar]
- Dredge BK, Polydorides AD, Darnell RB. The splice of life: alternative splicing and neurological disease. Nat Rev Neurosci 2001; 2:43–50. [Google Scholar]
- Charlet BN, Savkurs RS, Singh G, Philips AV, Grice EA, Cooper TA. Loss of the muscle-specific chloride channel in type 1 myotonic dyxtrophy due to misregulated alternative splicing. Mol Cell 2002; 10:45–53. [Google Scholar]
- Matter N, Herrlich P, König H. Signal-dependent regulation of splicing via phosphorylation of Sam68. Nature 2002; 420: 691–5. [Google Scholar]
- Arch R, Wirth K, Hofmann M, et al. Participation in normal immune responses of a metastasis-inducing splice variant of CD44. Science 1992; 257: 682–5. [Google Scholar]
- Cooper DL, Dougherty GJ. To metastasize or not ? Selection of CD44 splice sites. Nat Med 1995; 1: 635–7. [Google Scholar]
- Sherman L, Wainright D, Ponta H, Herrlich P. A splice variant of CD44 expressed in the apical ectodermal ridge presents fibroblast growth factors to limb mesenchyme and is required for limb outremonts. Genes Dev 1998; 12: 1058–71. [Google Scholar]
- Weg-Remers S, Ponta H, Herrlich P, König H. Regulation of alternative pre-mRNA splicing by the ERK-MAP-kinase pathway. EMBO J 2001; 20: 4194–203. [Google Scholar]
- Vernet C, Artzt K. STAR, a gene family involved in signal transduction and activation of RNA. Trends Genet 1997; 13: 470–84. [Google Scholar]
- Barlat I, Maurier F, Duschene M, Guitard E, Tocque B, Schweighoffer F. A role for Sam68 in cell cycle progression antagonized by a spliced variant within the KH domain. J Biol Chem 1996; 272: 3129–32. [Google Scholar]
- Reddy TR, XU W, Mau JK, et al. Inhibition of HIV replication by dominant negative mutants of Sam68, a functional homolog of HIV-1. Rev Nat Med 1999; 5: 635–42. [Google Scholar]
- Nissim-Rafinia M, Kerem B. Splicing regulation as a potential genetic modifier. Trends Genet 2002; 18: 123–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.