Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 4, Avril 2003
|Page(s)||437 - 441|
|Published online||15 April 2003|
- Bliss TVP, Gardner-Medwin AR. Long-lasting potentiation of synaptic transmission in the dentate area of the unanesthetized rabbit following stimulation of the perforant path. J Physiol 1973; 232: 357–74. [Google Scholar]
- Ito M, Sakurai M, Tongroach P. Climbing fibre induced depression of both mossy fibre responsiveness and glutamate receptors in cerebellar Purkinje cells. J Physiol 1982; 324: 113–34. [Google Scholar]
- Ito M. The cerebellum and neural control. New York: Raven Press, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Ito M. Cerebellar long-term depression: characterization, signal transduction, and functional roles. Physiol Rev 2001; 81: 1143–95. [Google Scholar]
- Voogd J. Cerebellum. In: Paxinos G, ed. The rat nervous system. 2nd ed. San Diego: Academic Press, 1995 : 309–44. [Google Scholar]
- Levenes C, Daniel H, Crépel F. Long-term depression of synaptic transmission in the cerebellum: cellular and molecular mechanisms revisited. Prog Neurobiol 1998; 55: 79–91. [Google Scholar]
- Vigot R, Batini C, Kado RT, Yamamori T. Synaptic longterm depression (LTD) in vivo recorded on the rat cerebellar cortex. Arch Ital Biol 2002; 140: 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Daniel H, Levenes C, Fagni L, Conquet F, Bockaert J, Crépel F. Inositol-1,4,5- trisphosphate-mediated rescue of cerebellar longterm depression in subtype 1 metabotropic glutamate receptor mutant mouse. Neuroscience 1999; 92: 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Linden DJ. A protein synthesis-dependent late phase of cerebellar longterm depression. Neuron 1996; 17: 483- 90. [Google Scholar]
- Karachot L, Shirai Y, Vigot R, Yamamori T, Ito M. Induction of long-term depression in the cerebellar Purkinje cells requires a rapidly turned over protein. J Neurophysiol 2001; 86: 280–9. [Google Scholar]
- Jarousse N, Kelly RB. Endocytotic mechanisms in synapses. Curr Opin Cell Biol 2001; 13: 461–9. [Google Scholar]
- Wang YT, Linden DJ. Expression of cerebellar long-term depression requires postsynaptic clathrin-mediated endocytosis. Neuron 2000; 25: 635–47. [Google Scholar]
- Matsuda S, Launey T, Mikawa S, Hirai H. Disruption of AMPA receptor GluR2 clusters following long-term depression induction in cerebellar Purkinje neurons. EMBO J 2000; 19: 2765–74. [Google Scholar]
- Hirai H. Modification of AMPA receptor clustering regulates cerebellar synaptic plasticity. Neurosci Res 2001; 39: 261–7. [Google Scholar]
- De Zeeuw CI, Hansel C, Bian F, et al. Expression of a protein kinase C inhibitor in Purkinje cells blocks cerebellar LTD and adaptation of the vestibulo-ocular reflex. Neuron 1998; 20: 495–508. [Google Scholar]
- Yanagihara D, Kondo I. Nitric oxide plays a key role in adaptative control of locomotion in cat. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1996; 93: 13292–7. [Google Scholar]
- Ichise T, Kano M, Hashimoto K, et al. mGluR1 in cerebellar Purkinje cells essential for long-term depression, synapse elimination and motor coordination. Science 2000; 288: 1832–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.