Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 4, Avril 2003
|Page(s)||401 - 403|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 April 2003|
- Voges D, Zwickl P, Baumeister W. The 26S proteasome: a molecular machine designed for controlled proteolysis. Annu Rev Biochem 1999; 68: 1015–68. [Google Scholar]
- Weissman AM. Themes and variations on ubiquitinylation. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2001; 2: 169–78. [Google Scholar]
- Verma R, Aravind L, Oania R, et al. Role of Rpn11 metalloprotease in deubiquitination and degradation by the 26S proteasome. Science 2002; 298: 611–5. [Google Scholar]
- Lyapina S, Cope G, Shevchenko A, et al. Promotion of NEDD-CUL1 conjugate cleavage by COP9 signalosome. Science 2001; 292: 1382–5. [Google Scholar]
- Cope GA, Suh GS, Aravind L, et al. Role of predicted metalloprotease motif of Jab1/Csn5 in cleavage of Nedd8 from Cul1. Science 2002; 298: 608–11. [Google Scholar]
- Yao T, Cohen RE. A cryptic protease couples deubiquitination and degradation by the proteasome. Nature 2002; 419: 403–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.