Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 4, Avril 2003
|Page(s)||395 - 397|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 April 2003|
- Jacob MP, Badier- Commander C, Fontaine V, et al, Extracellular matrix remodelling in the vascular wall. Pathol Biol 2001; 49: 326–32. [Google Scholar]
- Milewicz DM, Urban Z, Boyd C. Genetic disorders of the elastic fiber system. Matrix Biol 2000; 19: 471–80. [Google Scholar]
- Urban Z, Zhang J, Davis EC, et al, Supravalvular aortic stenosis: genetic and molecular dissection of a complex mutation in the elastin gene. Hum Genet 2001; 109: 512–20. [Google Scholar]
- Meng X, Lu X, Li Z, et al, Complete physical map of the common deletion region in Williams syndrome and identification and characterization of three novel genes. Hum Genet 1998; 103: 590–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang MC, He L, Giro M, Yong SL, Tiller GE, Davidson JM. Cutis laxa arising from frameshift mutations in exon 30 of the elastin gene (ELN). J Biol Chem 1999; 274: 981–6. [Google Scholar]
- Yanagisawa H, Davis EC, Starcher BC, et al, Fibulin-5 is an elastin-binding protein essential for elastic fibre development in vivo, Nature 2002; 415: 168–71. [Google Scholar]
- Nakamura T, Lozano PR, Ikeda Y, et al, Fibulin- 5/DANCE is essential for elastogenesis in vivo, Nature 2002; 415: 171–5. [Google Scholar]
- Kowal RC, Richardson JA, Miano JM, Olson EN. EVEC, a novel epidermal growth factor-like repeatcontaining protein upregulated in embryonic and diseased adult vasculature. Circ Res 1999; 84: 1166–76. [Google Scholar]
- Nakamura T, Ruiz-Lozano P, Lindner V, et al, DANCE, a novel secreted RGD protein expressed in developing, atherosclerotic, and balloon-injured arteries. J Biol Chem 1999; 274: 22476–83. [Google Scholar]
- Li DY, Brooke B, Davis EC, et al, Elastin is an essential determinant of arterial morphogenesis. Nature 1998; 393: 276–80. [Google Scholar]
- Giancotti FG, Ruoslahti E. Integrin signaling. Science 1999; 285: 1028–32. [Google Scholar]
- Perdomo JJ, Gounon P, Schaeverbeke M, et al, Interaction between cells and elastin fibers: an ultrastructural and immunocytochemical study. J Cell Physiol 1994; 158: 451–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kielty CM, Whittaker SP, Grant ME, Shuttleworth CA. Attachment of human vascular smooth muscle cells to intact microfibrillar assemblies of collagen VI and fibrillin. J Cell Sci 1992; 103: 445–51. [Google Scholar]
- Pfaff M, Reinhardt DP, Sakai LY, Timpl R. Cell adhesion and integrin binding to recombinant human fibrillin-1. FEBS Lett 1996; 384: 247–50. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.