Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 3, Mars 2003
|Page(s)||281 - 282|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 March 2003|
- Wren BW. Deciphering tsetse’s secret partner. Nat Genet 2002; 32: 385–6. [Google Scholar]
- Akman L, Yamashita A, Watanabe H, et al. Genome sequence of the endocellular obligate symbiont of tsetse flies, Wigglesworthia glossinidia. Nat Genet 2002; 32: 402–7. [Google Scholar]
- Nogge G. Sterility in tsetse flies (Glossina morsitans Westwood) caused by the loss of symbionts. Experimentia 1976; 32: 995–6. [Google Scholar]
- Hill PDS, Cambell JA. The production of symbiontfree Glossinia morsitans and an associated loss of fertility. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 1973; 67: 727–8. [Google Scholar]
- Young GM, Schmiel DH, Miller VL. A new pathway for the secretion of virulence factors by bacteria: the flagellar export apparatus functions as a protein secretion system. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999; 96: 6456–61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.