Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 2, Février 2003
|Page(s)||144 - 146|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 February 2003|
- Melchers F, ten Boekel E, Seidl T, et al. Repertoire selection by pre-B-cell receptors and B-cell receptors, and genetic control of B-cell development from immature to mature B cells. Immunol Rev 2000; 175: 33–46. [Google Scholar]
- Gauthier L, Rossi B, Roux F, Termine E, Schiff C. Galectin-1 is a stromal cell ligand of the pre-BCR implicated in synapse formation between pre-B and stromal cells and in pre-BCR triggering. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99: 13014–9. [Google Scholar]
- Rabinovich GA, Baum LG, Tinari N, et al. Galectins and their ligands: amplifiers, silencers or tuners of the inflammatory response? Trends Immunol 2002; 23: 313–20. [Google Scholar]
- Hughes RC. Galectins as modulators of cell adhesion. Biochimie 2001; 83: 667–76. [Google Scholar]
- Shimizu T, Mundt C, Licence S, Melchers F, Martensson IL. VpreB1/VpreB2/lambda 5 triple-deficient mice show impaired B cell development but functional allelic exclusion of the IgH locus. J Immunol 2002; 168: 6286–93. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.