Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 11, Novembre 2002
|Page(s)||1049 - 1051|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 November 2002|
- Writing Group for the Women’s Health Initiative Investigator. Risks and benefits of estrogen plus progestin in healthy postmenopausal women. Principal results from the women’s health initiative randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2002; 288 : 321–33. [Google Scholar]
- Lacey JV, Mink PJ, Lubin JH, et al. Menopausal hormone replacement therapy and risk of ovarian cancer. JAMA 2002; 288 : 334–41. [Google Scholar]
- Bergkvist L, Adami HO, Persson I, Hoover R, Schairer C. The risk of breast cancer after estrogen and estrogen-progestin replacement. N Engl J Med 1989; 321: 293–7. [Google Scholar]
- Colditz GA, Hankinson SE, Hunter DJ, et al. The use of oestrogens and progestins and the risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. N Engl J Med 1995; 332 : 1589–93. [Google Scholar]
- Collaborative Group on Hormonal factors in Breast Cancer. Breast cancer and hormone replacement therapy: collaborative reanalysis of data from 51 epidemiological studies of 52,705 women with breast cancer and 108,411 women without breast cancer. Lancet 1997; 350 : 1047–1059. [Google Scholar]
- Shairer C, Gail M, Byrne C, et al. Estrogen replacement therapy and breast cancer survival in a large screening study. J Natl Cancer Inst 1999; 91 : 264–70. [Google Scholar]
- Bonnier P, Sakr R, Bennessay F, et al. Effects of hormone replacement therapy for menopause on prognostic factors of breast cancer. Gynecol Obstet Fertil 2000; 28 : 745–53. [Google Scholar]
- Santen RJ, Pinkerton J, McCartney C, Petroni GR. Risk of breast cancer with progestins in combination with estrogen as hormone replacement therapy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2001; 86 : 16–23. [Google Scholar]
- Hulley S, Furberg C, Barrett-Connor E, et al. for the HERS Research Group. Noncardiovascular disease outcomes during 6.8 years of hormone therapy. Heart and estrogen/progestin replacement study followup (HERS II). JAMA 2002; 288 : 58–66. [Google Scholar]
- Expertise Collective Inserm. Hormone replacement therapy. Influence on cardiovascular risk. Paris : Éditions Inserm, 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.