Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 11, Novembre 2002
|Page(s)||1045 - 1046|
|Published online||15 November 2002|
- Verroust PJ, Birn H, Nielsen R, Kozyraki R, Christensen EI. The tandem endocytotic receptors megalin and cubilin are important proteins in renal pathology. Kidney Int 2002; 62 : 745–56. [Google Scholar]
- Bergeron M, Gougoux A, Noël J, Parent L. The renal Fanconi syndrome. In: Scriver CR, Beaudet A, Sly WS,et al., eds. The metabolic and molecular basis of inherited disease, 8th ed. New York : McGraw-Hill, 2001; 5023–38. [Google Scholar]
- Bergeron M, Mayers P, Brown D. Specific effect of maleate on an apical membrane glycoprotein (gp330) in proximal tubule of rat kidneys. Am J Physiol 1996; 271 : F908–16. [Google Scholar]
- Gagnon E, Duclos S, Rondeau C, et al. Endoplasmic reticulum mediated phagocytosis is a mechanism of entry into macrophages. Cell 2002; 110: 119–31. [Google Scholar]
- Swanson JA. The extraordinary phagosome. Nature 2002; 418: 286–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.