Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 10, Octobre 2002
|Page(s)||940 - 942|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 October 2002|
- Paule MR. Transcription of ribosomal genes by eukaryotic RNA polymerase I. Austin, TX USA: Landes Bioscience, 1998 : 322 p. [Google Scholar]
- Olson MOJ, Dundr M, Szebeni A. The nucleolus: an old factory with unexpected capabilities. Trends Cell Biol 2000; 10 : 189–96. [Google Scholar]
- Stefanovsky VY, Pelletier G, Hannan R, et al. An immediate response of ribosomal transcription to growth factor stimulation in mammals is mediated by ERK phosphorylation of UBF. Mol Cell 2001; 8 : 1063–73. [Google Scholar]
- Nomura M. Ribosomal RNA genes, RNA polymerases, nucleolar structures, and synthesis of rRNA in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Cold Spring Harbor Symp Quant Biol 2002; 66 (sous presse). [Google Scholar]
- Moss T, Stefanovsky VY. Promotion and regulation of ribosomal transcription in eukaryotes by RNA polymerase I. In : Cohn WE, Moldave K, eds. Progress in nucleic acids and molecular biology. San Diego : Academic Press Inc, 1995 : 25–66. [Google Scholar]
- Bazett-Jones DP, Leblanc B, Herfort M, et al. Short-range DNA looping by the Xenopus HMG-box transcription factor, xUBF. Science 1994; 264 : 1134–7. [Google Scholar]
- Stefanovsky VY, Bazett-Jones DP, Pelletier G, et al. The DNA supercoiling architecture induced by the transcription factor xUBF requires three of its five HMG-boxes. Nucleic Acids Res 1996; 24 : 3208–15. [Google Scholar]
- Moss T, Stefanovsky VY, Pelletier G. The structural and architectural role of upstream binding factor, UBF. In : Paule MR, ed. Transcription of ribosomal genes by eukaryotic RNA polymerase I. Austin : Landes Bioscience, 1998 : 75–94. [Google Scholar]
- Stefanovsky VY, Pelletier G, Bazett-Jones DP, et al. DNA looping in the RNA polymerase I enhancesome is the result of noncooperative in-phase bending by two UBF molecules. Nucleic Acids Res 2001; 29 : 3241–7. [Google Scholar]
- O’Sullivan AC, Sullivan GJ, McStay B. UBF binding in vivo is not restricted to regulatory sequences within the vertebrate ribosomal DNA repeat. Mol Cell Biol 2002; 22 : 657–68. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.