Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2002
|Page(s)||672 - 674|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2002|
- Wadia JS, Dowdy SF. Protein transduction technology. Curr Opin Biotechnol 2002; 13 : 52–6. [Google Scholar]
- Schwarze SR, Dowdy SF. In vivo protein transduction: intracellular delivery of biologically active proteins, compounds and DNA. Trends Pharmacol Sci 2000; 21 : 45–8. [Google Scholar]
- Frankel AD, Pabo CO. Cellular uptake of the tat protein from human immunodeficiency virus. Cell 1998; 55 : 1189–93. [Google Scholar]
- Prochiantz A. Messenger proteins : homeoproteins, TAT and others. Curr Opin Cell Biol 2000 ; 12 : 400–6. [Google Scholar]
- Elliott G, O’Hare P. Intercellular trafficking and protein delivery by a Herpesvirus structural protein. Cell 1997; 88 : 223–33. [Google Scholar]
- Schwarze SR, Ho A, Vocero-Akbani A, Dowdy SF. In vivo protein transduction: delivery of a biologically active protein into the mouse. Science 1999; 285 : 1569–72. [Google Scholar]
- Lindgren M, Hällbrink M, Prochiantz A, Langel U. Cell-penetrating peptides. Trends Pharmacol Sci 2000; 21 : 99–103. [Google Scholar]
- Morris MC, Vidal P, Chaloin L, Heitz F, Divita G. A new peptide vector for efficient delivery of oligonucleotide into nontransformed mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Res 1997; 25 : 2730–6. [Google Scholar]
- Morris MC, Chaloin L, Heitz F, Divita G. Translocating peptides and proteins and their use for gene delivery. Curr Opin Biotechnol 2000; 11 : 461–6. [Google Scholar]
- Morris MC, Depollier J, Mery J, Heitz F, Divita G. A peptide carrier for the delivery of biologically active proteins into mammalian cells. Nat Biotechnol 2001; 19 : 1173–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.