Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2002
|Page(s)||649 - 651|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2002|
- Muller A, Dzierzak EA. ES cells have only a limited potential after adoptive transfer into mouse recipients. Development 1993; 118 : 1343–51. [Google Scholar]
- Yoder MC, Hiatt K. Engraftment of embryonic hematopoietic cells in conditioned newborn recipients. Blood 1997; 89 : 2176–83. [Google Scholar]
- Potocnik AJ, Kohler H, Eichman K. Hemato-lymphoid in vivo reconstitution potential of subpopulations derived from in vitro differentiated embryonic stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. [Google Scholar]
- Mitjavila MT, Filippi MD, Cohen-Solal K, et al. The Mpl-ligand is involved in the growth-promoting activity of the murine stromal cell line MS-5 on ES cell-derived hematopoiesis. Exp Hematol 1998; 26 : 124–34. [Google Scholar]
- Sauvageau G, Lansdorp PM, Eaves CJ, et al. Differential expression of homeobox genes in functionally distinct CD34+ subpopulations of human bone marrow cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1994; 91 : 12223–7. [Google Scholar]
- Sauvageau G, Thorsteinsdottir U, Eaves CJ, et al. Overexpression of HOXB4 in hematopoietic cells causes the selective expansion of more primitive populations in vitro and in vivo. Genes Dev 1995; 9 : 1753–65. [Google Scholar]
- Helgason CD, Sauvageau G, Lawrence HJ, Largman C, Humpries RK. Overexpression of HOXB4 enhances the hematopoietic potential of embryonic stem cells differentiated in vitro. Blood 1996; 87 : 2740–9. [Google Scholar]
- Kyba M, Perlingeiro RCR, Daley GQ. HoxB4 confers definitive lymphoid-myeloid engraftment potential on embryonic stem cell and yolk sac hematopoietic progenitors. Cell 2002; 109 : 29–37. [Google Scholar]
- Nakano T, Kodama H, Honjo T. Generation of lymphohematopoietic cells from embryonic stem cells in culture. Science 1994; 265 : 1098–101. [Google Scholar]
- Peled A, Petit I, Kollet O, et al. Dependance of human stem cell engraftment and repopulation NOD/SCID mice on CXCR4. Science 1999; 283 : 845–7. [Google Scholar]
- Wang LC, Swat W, Fujiwara Y, et al. The TEL/ETV6 gene is required specifically for hematopoiesis in the bone marrow. Genes Dev 1998; 12 : 2392–402. [Google Scholar]
- Kaufman DS, Hanson ET, Lewis RL, Auerbach R, Thomson JA. Hematopoietic colony-forming cells derived from human embryonic stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 10716–21. [Google Scholar]
- Rideout WM, 3rd, Hochedlinger K, Kyba M, Daley GQ, Jaenisch R. Correction of a genetic defect by nuclear transplantation and combined cell and gene therapy. Cell 2002; 109 : 17–27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.