Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 5, Mai 2002
|Page(s)||540 - 542|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2002|
- Delon J, Kaibuchi K, Germain RN. Exclusion of CD43 from the immunological synapse is mediated by phosphorylation-regulated relocation of the cytoskeletal adaptor moesin. Immunity 2001; 15 : 691–701. [Google Scholar]
- Roumier A, Olivo-Marin JC, Arpin M, et al. The membrane-microfilament linker ezrin is involved in the formation of the immunological synapse and in T cell activation. Immunity 2001; 15 : 715–28. [Google Scholar]
- Allenspach EJ, Cullinan P, Tong J, et al. ERM-dependent movement of CD43 defines a novel protein complex distal to the immunological synapse. Immunity 2001; 15 : 739–50. [Google Scholar]
- Delon J, Germain RN. Information transfer at the immunological synapse. Curr Biol 2000; 10 : R923–33. [Google Scholar]
- Bretscher A, Chambers D, Nguyen R, et al. ERM-merlin and EBP50 protein families in plasma membrane organization and function. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 2000; 16 : 113–43. [Google Scholar]
- Gautreau A, Louvard D, Arpin M. ERM proteins and NF2 tumor suppressor: the Yin and Yang of cortical actin organization and cell growth signaling. Curr Opin Cell Biol 2002; 14 : 104–9. [Google Scholar]
- Pearson MA, Recezk D, Bretscher A, et al. Structure of the ERM protein moesin reveals the FERM domain fold masked by an extended actin binding tail domain. Cell 2000; 101 : 259–70. [Google Scholar]
- Serrador JM, Nieto M, Alonso-Lebrero JL, et al. CD43 interacts with moesin and ezrin and regulates its redistribution to the uropods of T lymphocytes at the cell-cell contacts. Blood 1998; 91 : 4632–44. [Google Scholar]
- Cyster JG, Shotton DM, Williams AF. The dimensions of the T lymphocyte glycoprotein leukosialin and identification of linear protein epitopes that can be modified by glycosylation. EMBO J 1991; 10 : 893–902. [Google Scholar]
- Manjunath N, Correa M, Ardman M, et al. Negative regulation of T-cell adhesion and activation by CD43. Nature 1995; 377 : 535–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.