Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 5, Mai 2002
|Page(s)||532 - 534|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2002|
- Heard E, Avner P. X-chromosome inactivation : counting, choice and initiation. Nat Rev Genet 2000; 2 : 59–67. [Google Scholar]
- Brockdorff N. The role of Xist in X-inactivation. Curr Opin Genet Dev 1998; 8 : 328–33. [Google Scholar]
- Lee JT, Davidow LS, Warshawsky D. Tsix, a gene antisense to Xist at the X-inactivation centre. Nat Genet 1999; 21 : 400–4. [Google Scholar]
- Heard E, Rougeulle C, Arnaud D, Avner P, Allis D, Spector DL. Methylation of histone H3 at Lys-9 is an early mark on the X chromosome during X inactivation. Cell 2001; 107 : 727–38. [Google Scholar]
- Boggs BA, Cheung P, Heard E, Spector DL, Chinault AC, Allis CD. Differentially methylated forms of histone H3 show unique association patterns with inactive human X chromosomes. Nat Genet 2001; 30 : 73–6. [Google Scholar]
- Peters AH, Mermoud JE, O’Carroll D, et al.. Histone H3 lysine 9 methylation is an epigenetic imprint of facultative hetero-chromatin. Nat Genet 2001; 30 : 77–80. [Google Scholar]
- Jenuwein T, Allis CD. Translating the histone code. Science 2001; 293 : 1074–80. [Google Scholar]
- Chao W, Huynh KD, Spencer RJ, Davidow LS, Lee JT. CTCF, a candidate trans-acting factor for X-inactivation choice. Science 2002; 295 : 345–7 [Google Scholar]
- Prissette M, El-Maarri O, Arnaud D, Walter J, Avner P. Methylation profiles of DXPas34 during the onset of X-inactivation. Hum Mol Genet 2001; 10 : 31–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.