Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 4, Avril 2002
|Page(s)||395 - 397|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- MacLean M, Herve P, Eddahibi S, Adnot S. 5-hydroxytryptamine and the pulmonary circulation: receptors, transporters and relevance to pulmonary hypertension. Br J Pharmacol 2000; 131 : 161–8. [Google Scholar]
- Eddahibi S, Raffestin B, Pham I, et al. Treatment with 5-hydroxytryptamine potentiates development of pulmonary hypertension in chronically hypoxic rats. Am J Physiol 1997; 272 : H1173–81. [Google Scholar]
- Eddahibi S, Raffestin B, Launay JM, Sitbon M, Adnot S. Effect of dexfenfluramine treatment in rats exposed to acute and chronic hypoxia. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1998; 157 : 1111–9. [Google Scholar]
- Eddahibi S, Fabre V, Boni C, et al. Induction of serotonin-transporter by hypoxia in pulmonary vascular smooth muscle cells: relationship with the mitogenic action of serotonin. Circ Res 1999; 84 : 329–36. [Google Scholar]
- Eddahibi S, Hanoun N, Frisdal E, et al. Attenuated hypoxic pulmonary hypertension in mice lacking the 5-hydroxytryptamine transporter gene. J Clin Invest 2000; 105 : 1555–62. [Google Scholar]
- Eddahibi S, Humbert M, Fadel E, et al. Serotonin transporter overexpression is responsible for pulmonary artery smooth muscle hyperplasia in primary pulmonary hypertension. J Clin Invest 2001; 108 : 1141–50. [Google Scholar]
- Lesch K P, Bengel D, Heils A, et al. Association of anxiety-related traits with a polymorphism in the serotonin transporter gene regulatory region. Science 1996; 274 : 1527–31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.