Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 4, Avril 2002
|Page(s)||389 - 390|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- Evans WE, Relling MV. Pharmacogenomics: translating functional genomics into rational therapeutics. Science 1999; 286 : 487–91. [Google Scholar]
- McLeod HL, Krynetski EY, Relling MV, Evans WE. Genetic polymorphism of thiopurine methyltransferase and its clinical relevance for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leukemia 2000; 14 : 567–72. [Google Scholar]
- Iyer L, Hall D, Das S, et al. Phenotype-genotype correlation of in vitro SN-38 (active metabolite of irinotecan) and bilirubin glucuronidation in human liver tissue with UGT1A1 promoter polymorphism. Clin Pharmacol Ther 1999; 65 : 576–82. [Google Scholar]
- Bunz F, Hwang PM, Torrance C, et al. Disruption of p53 in human cancer cells alters the responses to therapeutic agents. J Clin Invest 1999; 104 : 263–9. [Google Scholar]
- Ozkaya-Bayazit E, Akar U. Fixed drug eruption induced by trimethoprimsulfamethoxazole : evidence for a link to HLA-A30 B13 Cw6 haplotype. J Am Acad Dermatol 2001; 45 : 12–7. [Google Scholar]
- Mallal S, Nolan D, Witt C, et al. Association between presence of HLA-B*5701, HLA-DR7, and HLA-DQ3 and hypersensitivity to HIV-1 reversetranscriptase inhibitor abacavir. Lancet 2002; 359 : 727–32. [Google Scholar]
- Woosley RL. Cardiac actions of antihistamines. Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol 1996; 36 : 233–52. [Google Scholar]
- Roses AR. Pharmacogenetics. Hum Mol Genet 2001; 10 : 2261–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.