Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 3, Mars 2002
|Page(s)||280 - 282|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 March 2002|
- Qian ZM, Shen X. Brain iron transport and neurodegeneration. Trends Mol Med 2001; 7 : 104–8. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou B, Westaway SK, Levinson B, et al. A novel pantothenate kinase gene (PANK) is defective in Hallervorden-Spatz syndrome. Nat Genet 2001; 28 : 345–9. [Google Scholar]
- Afshar K, Gonczy P, DiNardo S, Wasserman SA. Fumble encodes a pantothenate kinase homolog required for proper mitosis and meiosis in Drosophila melanogaster. Genetics 2001; 157 : 1267–76. [Google Scholar]
- Heafield MT. Plasma cysteine and sulfate levels in patients with motor neurone, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease. Neuroscience 1990; 110 : 216–20. [Google Scholar]
- Curtis AR, Fey C, Morris CM, et al. Mutation in the gene encoding ferritin light polypeptide causes dominant adult-onset basal ganglia disease. Nat Genet 2001; 28 : 350–4. [Google Scholar]
- LaVaute T, Smith S, Cooperman S, et al. Targeted deletion of the gene encoding iron regulatory protein-2 causes misregulation of iron metabolism and neuro-degenerative disease in mice. Nat Genet 2001; 27 : 209–14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.