Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 2, Février 2002
|Page(s)||149 - 151|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 February 2002|
- Koopman P, Münsterberg A, Capel B, Vivian N, Lovell-Badge R. Male development of chromosomally female mice transgenic for Sry. Nature 1991; 351 : 117–21. [Google Scholar]
- Bi W, Huang W, Whitworth DJ, Deng JM, Zhang Z, Behringer RR. Haploinsufficiency of Sox9 results in defective cartilage primordial and premature skeletal mineralization. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 6698–703. [Google Scholar]
- Vidal VPI, Chaboissier MC, de Rooij DG, Schedl A. Sox9 induces testis development in XX transgenic mice. Nat Genet 2001; 28 : 216–7. [Google Scholar]
- Hunt PA, Worthman C, Levinson H, et al. Germ cell loss in XXY male mouse: altered X-chromosome dosage affects prenatal development. Mol Reprod Dev 1998; 49 : 101–11. [Google Scholar]
- Arango NA, Lovell-Badge R, Behringer RR. Targeted mutagenesis of the endo-genous mouse Mis gene promoter: in vivo definition of genetic pathways of vertebrate sexual development. Cell 1999; 99 : 409–19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.