Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 1, Janvier 2002
|Page(s)||13 - 14|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 January 2002|
- Zaki SR, Goldsmith CS. In : Marburg and Ebola viruses. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1999: 97–116. [Google Scholar]
- Connolly BM, Steele KE, Davis KJ, et al. Pathogenesis of experimental Ebola virus infection in guinea pigs. J Infect Dis 1999; 179 (Suppl I): S203–17. [Google Scholar]
- Geisbert TW, Hensley LE, Gibb TR, et al. Apoptosis induced in vitro and in vivo during infection by Ebola and Marburg viruses. Lab Invest 2000; 80: 171–86. [Google Scholar]
- Peters CJ, Sanchez A, Rollin PE, et al. In : Virology, 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Raven Press, 1996 : 1161–76. [Google Scholar]
- Chan SY, Speck RF, Ma MC, et al. Distinct mechanisms of entry by envelope glycoproteins of Marburg and Ebola (Zaire) viruses. J Virol 2000; 74: 4933–7. [Google Scholar]
- Yang ZY, Delgado R, Xu L, et al. Distinct cellular interactions of secreted and transmembrane Ebola virus glycoproteins. Science 1998; 279: 1034–7. [Google Scholar]
- Wool-Lewis RJ, Bates P. Characterization of Ebola virus entry by using pseudotyped viruses: identification of receptor-deficient cell lines. J Virol 1998; 72: 3155–60. [Google Scholar]
- Takada A, Robison C, Goto H, et al. A system for functional analysis of Ebola virus glycoprotein. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1997; 94: 14764–9. [Google Scholar]
- Yang ZY, Duckers HJ, Sullivan NJ, et al. Identification of the Ebola virus glycoprotein as the main viral determinant of vascular cell cytotoxicity and injury. Nat Med 2000; 6: 886–9. [Google Scholar]
- Bercker S, Spiess M, Klenk HD. The asialoglycoprotein receptor is a potential liver-specific receptor for Marburg virus. J Gen Virol 1995; 76: 393–9. [Google Scholar]
- Berger EA, Murphy PM, Farber JM. Chemokine receptors as HIV-1 coreceptors: roles in viral entry, tropism, and disease. Annu Rev Immunol 1999; 17, 657–700. [Google Scholar]
- Fra AM, Williamson E, Simons K, Parton RG. Detergent-insoluble glycolipid microdomains in lymphocytes in the absence of caveolae. J Biol Chem 1994; 269, 30745–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.