Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 17, Number 12, Décembre 2001
|Page(s)||1322 - 1324|
|Section||Nouvelles et Brèves|
|Published online||15 December 2001|
- Mochizuki N, Yamashita S, Kurokawa K, et al. Spatio-temporal images of growth-factor-induced activation of Ras and Rap1. Nature 2001; 411 : 1065–8. [Google Scholar]
- Adams SR, Harootunian AT, Buechler YJ, Taylor S.S, Tsien RY. Fluorescence ratio imaging of cyclic AMP in single cells. Nature 1991; 349 : 694–7. [Google Scholar]
- Zaccolo M, De Giorgi F, Cho CY, et al. A genetically encoded, fluorescent indicator for cyclic AMP in living cells. Nat Cell Biol 2000; 2 : 25–9. [Google Scholar]
- Miyawaki A, Griesbeck O, Heim R, Tsien RY. Dynamic and quantitative Ca2+ measurements using improved cameleons. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999; 96 : 2135–40. [Google Scholar]
- Miyawaki A, Llopis J, Heim R, et al. Fluorescent indicators for Ca2+ based on green fluorescent proteins and calmodulin. Nature1997; 388 : 882–7. [Google Scholar]
- Miyawaki A, Tsien RY. Monitoring protein conformations and interactions by fluorescence resonance energy transfer between mutants of green fluorescent protein. Methods Enzymol 2000; 327: 472–500. [Google Scholar]
- Béranger F, Goud B, Tavitian A, de Gunzburg J. Association of the ras-antagonistic Rap1/Krev-1 proteins with the Golgi complex. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1991; 88 : 1606–10. [Google Scholar]
- Pizon V, Desjardins, M, Bucci C, Parton, R.G, Zerial M. Association of Rap1a and Rap1b proteins with late endocytic/phagocytic compartments and Rap2a with the Golgi complex. J Cell Sci 1994; 107 : 1661–70. [Google Scholar]
- York RD, Yao H, Dillon T, et al. Rap1 mediates sustained MAP kinase activation induced by nerve growth factor. Nature 1998; 392 : 622–6. [Google Scholar]
- Bos, J.L. All in the family ? New insights and questions regarding interconnectivity of Ras, Rap1 and Ral. Embo J 1998; 17 : 6776–82. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.