Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 17, Number 11, Novembre 2001
|Page(s)||1226 - 1229|
|Section||Prix Nobel 2001|
|Published online||15 November 2001|
- Hartwell LH, Culotti J, Pringle JR, Reid BJ. Genetic cotrol of the cell division cycle in yeast. Science 1974; 183 : 46–51. [Google Scholar]
- Hartwell LH, Weinert TA. Checkpoints : controls that ensure the order of cell cycle events. Science 1989 ; 246 : 629–34. [Google Scholar]
- Evans R, Rosenthal EY, YoungblomJ, Distel D, Hunt T. Cyclin ; a protein specified by maternal mRNA in sea urchin eggs that is destroyed at each cleavage division. Cell 1983; 33 : 389–96. [Google Scholar]
- Minshull J, Blow JJ, Hunt T. Translation of cyclin mRNA is necessary for extracts of activated Xenopus eggs to enter mitosis. Cell 1989; 56 : 947–56. [Google Scholar]
- Murray AW, Kirschner MW. Cyclin drives the early embryonic cell cycle. Nature 1989; 339 : 275–80. [Google Scholar]
- Murray AW, Kirschner MW. The role of cyclin synthesis and degradation in the control of maturation promoting factor activity. Nature 1989; 339 : 280–6. [Google Scholar]
- Nurse P. Universal control mechanisms regulating onset of M-phase. Nature 1990; 344 : 503–8. [Google Scholar]
- Masui Y. Learning from the history of cellcycle research. Nat Med 1998; 4 : 1104–5. [Google Scholar]
- Labbé JC, Capony JP, Caput D, et al. MPF from starfish oocytes at first meiotic metaphase is a heterodimer comprising one molecule of cdc2 and one molecule of cyclin B. EMBO J 1989; 8 : 3053–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.