Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 17, Number 11, Novembre 2001
|Page(s)||1208 - 1209|
|Published online||15 November 2001|
- Magré J, Délépine M, Khallouf E, et al. Identification of the gene altered in Berardinelli-Seip congenital lipodystrophy on chromosome 11q13. Nat Genet 2001; 28 : 365–70. [Google Scholar]
- Berardinelli W. An undiagnosed endocrinometabolic syndrome : report of two cases. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1954; 14 : 193–204. [Google Scholar]
- Seip M. Lipoatrophy and gigantism with associated endocrine manifestations : a new diencephalic syndrome ? Acta Paediatr Scand 1959; 48 : 555–74. [Google Scholar]
- Seip M, Trygstad O. Generalized lipodystrophy, congenital and acquired (lipoatrophy). Acta Paediatr Suppl 1996; 413 : 2–28. [Google Scholar]
- Vigouroux C, Khallouf E, Bourut C, et al. Genetic exclusion of 14 candidate genes in lipoatropic diabetes using linkage analysis in 10 consanguineous families. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1997; 82 : 3438–44. [Google Scholar]
- Garg A, Wilson R, Barnes R, et al. A gene for congenital generalized lipodystrophy maps to human chromosome 9q34. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1999; 84 ; 3390–4. [Google Scholar]
- Downes GB, Copeland NG, Jenkins NA, Gautam N. Structure and mapping of the G protein gamma3 subunit gene and a divergently transcribed novel gene, gng3lg. Genomics 1998; 53 : 220–30. [Google Scholar]
- Mabry CC, Hollingsworth DR, Upton GV, Corbin A. Pituitary-hypothalamic dysfunction in generalized lipodystrophy. J Pediatr 1973; 82 : 625–33. [Google Scholar]
- Corbin A, Upton GV, Mabry CC, Hollingsworth DR. Diencephalic involvement in generalized lipodystrophy : rationale and treatment with the neuroleptic agent, pimozide. Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1974; 77 : 209–20. [Google Scholar]
- Foss I, Trygstad O. Lipoatrophy produced in mice and rabbits by a fraction prepared from the urine from patients with congenital generalized lipodystrophy. Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1975; 80 : 398–416. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.