- Carr AM. DNA structure dependent checkpoints as regulators of DNA repair. DNA Repair 2002; 1 : 983–94.
- McGowan CH, Russell P. The DNA damage response : sensing and signaling. Curr Opin Cell Biol 2004; 16 : 629–33.
- Bharadwaj R, Yu H. The spindle checkpoint, aneuploidy, and cancer. Oncogene 2004; 23 : 2016–27.
- Pommier Y, Redon C, Rao VA, et al. Repair of and checkpoint response to topoisomerase I-mediated DNA damage. Mutat Res 2003; 532 : 173–203.
- Capasso H, Palermo C, Wan S,et al. Phosphorylation activates Chk1 and is required for checkpoint-mediated cell cycle arrest. J Cell Sci 2002; 115 : 4555–64.
- Saka Y, Esashi F, Matsusaka T, et al. Damage and replication checkpoint control in fission yeast is ensured by interactions of Crb2, a protein with BRCT motif, with Cut5 and Chk1. Genes Dev 1997; 11 : 3387–400.
- Willson J, Wilson S, Warr N, Watts FZ. Isolation and characterization of the Schizosaccharomyces pombe rhp9 gene : a gene required for the DNA damage checkpoint but not the replication checkpoint. Nucleic Acids Res 1997; 25 : 2138–46.
- Mochan TA, Venere M, DiTullio RA, Halazonetis TD. 53BP1, an activator of ATM in response to DNA damage. DNA Repair 2004; 3 : 945–52.
Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Numéro 12, Décembre 2005
|Page(s)||1031 - 1033|
|Publié en ligne||15 décembre 2005|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.