- Cachon-Gonzalez MB, Fenner S, Coffin JM, Moran C, Best S, Stoye J P. Strucuture and expression of the hairless gene in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1994; 91 : 7717–21.
- Cichon S, Anker M, Vogt IR, et al. Cloning, genomic organization, alternative transcripts and mutational analysis of the gene responsible for autosomal recessive universal congenital alopecia. Hum Mol Genet 1998; 11 : 1671–79.
- Djabali K, Aita VM, Christiano AM. Hairless is translocated to the nucleus via a novel bipartite nuclear localization signal and is associated with the nuclear matrix. J Cell Sci 2000; 114 : 367–76.
- Sprecher E, Lestringant GG, Szargel R, et al. Atrichia with papular lesions resulting from a nonsense mutation within the human hairless gene. J Invest Dermatol 1999;113 : 687–90.
- Zlotogorski A, Ahmad W, Christiano AM. Congenital atrichia in five arab palestinian families resulting from a deletion mutation in the human hairless gene. Hum Genet 1998; 103 : 400–4.
- Ahmad W, Haque MF, Brancolini V, et al. Alopecia universalis associated with a mutation in the human hairless gene. Science 1998; 279 : 720–4.
- Ahmad W, Irvine AD, Lam HM, et al. A missense mutation in the zinc-finger domain of the human hairless geneunderlies congenital atrichia in a family of irish travellers. Am J Hum Genet 1998; 63 : 984–91.
- Sprecher E, Bergman R, Szargel R, Friedman-Birnbaum R, Cohen N. Identification of a genetic defect in the hairless gene in atrichia with papular lesions: evidence for phenotypic heterogeneity among inherited atrichias. Am J Hum Genet 1999; 64 :1 323–29.
- Panteleyev AA, Paus R, Christiano AM. Patterns of hairless gene expression in mouse hair follicle morphogenesis and cycling. Am J Pathol 2000; 157 : 1071–9.
- Potter GB, Beaudoin GMJ, DeRenzo CL, Zarach JM, Chen SH, Thompson CC. The hairless gene mutated in congenital hair loss disorders encodes a novel nuclear receptor corepressor. Genes Dev 2001; 15 : 2687–701.
- Billoni N, Buan B, Gautier B, Gaillard O, Mahe YF, Bernard BA. Thyroid hormone receptor b1 is expressed in the human hair follicle. Br J Dermatol 2000; 142 : 645–52.
- Commo S, Bernard BA. Immunohistochemical analysis of tissue remodelling during the anagen-catagen transition of the human hair follicle. Br J Dermatol 1997; 137 : 31–8
- Miller J, Djabali K, Chen T, et al. Atrichia caused by mutations in the vitamin D receptor gene is a phenocopy of generalized atrichia caused by mutations in the hairless gene. J Invest Dermatol 2001; 117 : 612–7.
- Billoni N, Gautier B, Mahé YF, Bernard BA. Expression of retinoid receptor super family members in human hair follicles and its implication in hair growth. Acta Dermatol Venereol (Stockh) 1997; 77 : 350–5.
Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Numéro 3, Mars 2002
|Page(s)||276 - 280|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Publié en ligne||15 mars 2002|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.