- Cachon-Gonzalez MB, Fenner S, Coffin JM, Moran C, Best S, Stoye J P. Strucuture and expression of the hairless gene in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1994; 91 : 7717–21.
- Cichon S, Anker M, Vogt IR, et al. Cloning, genomic organization, alternative transcripts and mutational analysis of the gene responsible for autosomal recessive universal congenital alopecia. Hum Mol Genet 1998; 11 : 1671–79.
- Djabali K, Aita VM, Christiano AM. Hairless is translocated to the nucleus via a novel bipartite nuclear localization signal and is associated with the nuclear matrix. J Cell Sci 2000; 114 : 367–76.
- Sprecher E, Lestringant GG, Szargel R, et al. Atrichia with papular lesions resulting from a nonsense mutation within the human hairless gene. J Invest Dermatol 1999;113 : 687–90.
- Zlotogorski A, Ahmad W, Christiano AM. Congenital atrichia in five arab palestinian families resulting from a deletion mutation in the human hairless gene. Hum Genet 1998; 103 : 400–4.
- Ahmad W, Haque MF, Brancolini V, et al. Alopecia universalis associated with a mutation in the human hairless gene. Science 1998; 279 : 720–4.
- Ahmad W, Irvine AD, Lam HM, et al. A missense mutation in the zinc-finger domain of the human hairless geneunderlies congenital atrichia in a family of irish travellers. Am J Hum Genet 1998; 63 : 984–91.
- Sprecher E, Bergman R, Szargel R, Friedman-Birnbaum R, Cohen N. Identification of a genetic defect in the hairless gene in atrichia with papular lesions: evidence for phenotypic heterogeneity among inherited atrichias. Am J Hum Genet 1999; 64 :1 323–29.
- Panteleyev AA, Paus R, Christiano AM. Patterns of hairless gene expression in mouse hair follicle morphogenesis and cycling. Am J Pathol 2000; 157 : 1071–9.
- Potter GB, Beaudoin GMJ, DeRenzo CL, Zarach JM, Chen SH, Thompson CC. The hairless gene mutated in congenital hair loss disorders encodes a novel nuclear receptor corepressor. Genes Dev 2001; 15 : 2687–701.
- Billoni N, Buan B, Gautier B, Gaillard O, Mahe YF, Bernard BA. Thyroid hormone receptor b1 is expressed in the human hair follicle. Br J Dermatol 2000; 142 : 645–52.
- Commo S, Bernard BA. Immunohistochemical analysis of tissue remodelling during the anagen-catagen transition of the human hair follicle. Br J Dermatol 1997; 137 : 31–8
- Miller J, Djabali K, Chen T, et al. Atrichia caused by mutations in the vitamin D receptor gene is a phenocopy of generalized atrichia caused by mutations in the hairless gene. J Invest Dermatol 2001; 117 : 612–7.
- Billoni N, Gautier B, Mahé YF, Bernard BA. Expression of retinoid receptor super family members in human hair follicles and its implication in hair growth. Acta Dermatol Venereol (Stockh) 1997; 77 : 350–5.
Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Numéro 3, Mars 2002
|Page(s)||276 - 280|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Publié en ligne||15 mars 2002|