- Oltvai ZN, Milliman CL, Korsmeyer SJ. Bcl-2 heterodimerizes in vivo with a conserved homolog, Bax, that accelerates programmed cell death. Cell 1993; 74 : 609–19.
- Zha J, Harada H, Yang E, Jocker J, Korsmeyer S. Serine phosphorylation of death agonist Bad in response to survival factor results in binding to 14-3-3 not Bcl-x. Cell 1996; 87 : 619–28.
- Hubbard MJ, Cohen P. On taget with new mechanism for the regulation of protein phosphorylation.Trends Biochem Sci 1993; 18 : 172–7.
- Pitton C, Rebollo A, Van Snick J, Theze J, Garcia A. High affinity and intermediate affinity forms of the IL-2R expressed in an IL-9-dependent murine T cell line deliver proliferative signals via differences in their transduction pathways. Cytokine 1993; 5 : 362–71.
- Ayllón V, Martinez AC, Garcia A, Cayla X, Rebollo A. Protein phophatase 1α is a Ras-activated Bad phosphatase that regulates IL-2 deprivation-induced apoptosis. EMBO J 2000; 19 : 2237–46.
- Ayllón V, Cayla X, Garcia A, et al. Bcl-2 targets protein phosphatase 1α to Bad. J Immunol 2001; 166 : 7345–52.
- Egloff MP, Johnson DJ, Moorhead G, Cohen PTW, Cohen P, Barford D. Structural basis for the recognition of regulatory subunits by the catalytic subunit of protein phosphatase 1. EMBO J 1997; 16 : 1876–87.
- Romero F, Martinez CM, Camonis J, Rebollo A. Aiolos transcription factor controls cell death in T cells by regulating Bcl-2 expression and its cellular localisation. EMBO J 1999; 18 : 3419–30.
- Millward TA, Zolnierowicz S, Hemmings BA. Regulation of protein kinase cascades by protein phosphatase 2A. Trends Biochem Sci 1999; 24 : 186–91.
- May WS, Tyler PG, Ito T, Armstong DK, Qastsha A, Davidson NE. Interleukin-3 and bryostatin-1 mediate hyperphosphorylation of Bcl-2α in association with suppression of apoptosis. J Biol Chem 1994; 269 : 26865–70.
- Ito T, Deng X, Carr B, May WS. Bcl-2 phosphorylation required for anti-apoptosis function. J Biol Chem 1997; 272 : 11671–3.
- Deng X, Ito T, Carr B, Mumby M, May. Reversible phosphorylation of Bcl-2 following IL-3 or Bryostatin 1 is mediated by direct interaction with protein phosphatase 2A. J Biol Chem 1998; 273 : 34157–63.
- Dohadwala M, Cruz e Silva EF, Hall FL, et al. Phosphorylation and inactivation of protein phosphatase 1 by cyclin-dependent kinases. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1994; 91 : 6408–12.
Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 17, Numéro 11, Novembre 2001
|Page(s)||1214 - 1216|
|Publié en ligne||15 novembre 2001|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.