- Consultations du résumé : 314
- Article intégral : 323
- McGrath J, Solter D. Completion of embryogenesis requires both the maternal and paternal genomes. Cell 1984; 37 : 179–83.
- Surani MA, Barton S, Norris M. Development of reconstituted mouse eggs suggests imprinting of the genome during gametogenesis. Nature 1984; 308 : 548–50.
- Cattanach BM, Kirk M. Differential activity of maternally and paternally derived chromosome regions in mice. Nature 1985; 315 : 496–8.
- Cattanach BM, Beechey CV, Peters J. Interactions between imprinting effects in the mouse. Genetics 2004; 168 : 397–413.
- DeChiara TM, Efstratiadis A, Robertson EJ. A growth deficiency phenotype in heterozygous mice carrying an insulin-like growth factor II gene disrupted by gene targeting. Nature 1990; 345 : 78–80.
- Barlow DP, Stoger R, Hermann BG, et al. The mouse insulin-like growth factor type 2 receptor is imprinted and closely linked to the Tme locus. Nature 1991; 349 : 84–7.
- Li E, Bestor TH, Jaenisch R. Targeted mutation of the DNA methyltransferase gene results in embryonic lethality. Cell 1992; 69 : 915–26.
- Hata K, Okano M, Lei H, Li E. Dnmt3L cooperates with the Dnmt3 family of de novo DNA methyltransferases to establish maternal imprints in mice. Development 2002; 129 : 1983–93.
- Bourc’his D, Xu GL, Lin CS, et al. Dnmt3L and the establishment of maternal genomic imprints. Science 2001; 294 : 2536–9.
- Li E. Chromatin modification and epigenetic reprogramming in mammalian development. Nat Rev Genet 2002; 3 : 662–73.
- Mager J, Montgomery ND, de Villena FP, Magnuson T. Genome imprinting regulated by the mouse Polycomb group protein Eed. Nat Genet 2003; 33 : 502–7.
- Umlauf D, Goto Y, Cao R, et al. Imprinting along the Kcnq1 domain on mouse chromosome 7 involves repressive histone methylation and recruitment of Polycomb group complexes. Nat Genet 2004; 36 : 1296–300.
- Lewis A, Mitsuya K, Umlauf D, et al. Imprinting on distal chromosome 7 in the placenta involves repressive histone methylation independent of DNA methylation. Nat Genet 2004; 36 : 1291–5.
- Reik W, Dean W, Walter J. Epigenetic reprogramming in mammalian development. Science 2001; 293 : 1089–93.
- Lucifero D, Mann MR, Bartolomei MS, Trasler JM. Gene-specific timing and epigenetic memory in oocyte imprinting. Hum Mol Genet 2004; 13 : 839–49.
- Obata Y, Kaneko-Ishino T, Koide T, et al. Disruption of primary imprinting during oocyte growth leads to the modified expression of imprinted genes during embryogenesis. Development 1998; 125 : 1553–60.
- Kono T, Obata Y, Wu Q, et al. Birth of parthenogenetic mice that can develop to adulthood. Nature 2004; 428 : 860–4.
- Lopes S, Lewis A, Hajkova P, et al. Epigenetic modifications in an imprinting cluster are controlled by a hierarchy of DMRs suggesting long-range chromatin interactions. Hum Mol Genet 2003; 12 : 295–305.
- Hark AT, Schoenherr CJ, Katz DJ, et al. CTCF mediates methylation-sensitive enhancer-blocking activity at the H19/Igf2 locus. Nature 2000; 405 : 486–9.
- Lee MP, DeBaun MR, Mitsuya K, et al. Loss of imprinting of a paternally expressed transcript, with antisense orientation to KVLQT1, occurs frequently in Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome and is independent of insulin-like growth factor II imprinting. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999; 96 : 5203–8.
- Wutz A, Smrzka OW, Schweifer N, et al. Imprinted expression of the Igf2r gene depends on an intronic CpG island. Nature 1997; 389 : 745–9.
- Sleutels F, Zwart R, Barlow DP. The non-coding Air RNA is required for silencing autosomal imprinted genes. Nature 2002; 415 : 810–3.
- Rougeulle C, Cardoso C, Fontes M, et al. An imprinted antisense RNA overlaps UBE3A and a second maternally expressed transcript. Nat Genet 1998; 19 : 15–6.
- Landers M, Bancescu DL, Le Meur E, et al. Regulation of the large (approximately 1000 kb) imprinted murine Ube3a antisense transcript by alternative exons upstream of Snurf/Snrpn. Nucleic Acids Res 2004; 32 : 3480–92.
- Rougeulle C, Heard E. Antisense RNA in imprinting: spreading silence through Air. Trends Genet 2002; 18 : 434–7.
- Thakur N, Tiwari VK, Thomassin H, et al. An antisense RNA regulates the bidirectional silencing property of the Kcnq1 imprinting control region. Mol Cell Biol 2004; 24 : 7855–62.
- Verona RI, Mann MR, Bartolomei MS. Genomic imprinting: intricacies of epigenetic regulation in clusters. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 2003; 19 : 237–59.
- Drewell RA, Brenton JD, Ainscough JF, et al. Deletion of a silencer element disrupts H19 imprinting independently of a DNA methylation epigenetic switch. Development 2000; 127 : 3419–28.
- Gosden R, Trasler J, Lucifero D, Faddy M. Rare congenital disorders, imprinted genes, and assisted reproductive technology. Lancet 2003; 361 : 1975–7.