- Consultations du résumé : 307
- Article intégral : 268
- Saltiel AR, Kahn CR. Insulin signalling and the regulation of glucose and lipid metabolism. Nature 2001; 414: 799–806.
- Kido Y, Nakae J, Accili D. Clinical review 125: The insulin receptor and its cellular targets. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2001; 86: 972–9.
- Bailyes EM, Nave BT, Soos MA, Orr SR, Hayward AC, Siddle K. Insulin receptor/IGF-I receptor hybrids are widely distributed in mammalian tissues: quantification of individual receptor species by selective immunoprecipitation and immunoblotting. Biochem J 1997; 327: 209–15.
- Frasca F, Pandini G, Scalia P, et al. Insulin receptor isoform A, a newly recognized, high-affinity insulin-like growth factor II receptor in fetal and cancer cells. Mol Cell Biol 1999; 19: 3278–88.
- Savkur RS, Philips AV, Cooper TA. Aberrant regulation of insulin receptor alternative splicing is associated with insulin resistance in myotonic dystrophy. Nat Genet 2001; 29: 40–7.
- Le Roith D, Zick Y. Recent advances in our understanding of insulin action and insulin resistance. Diabetes Care 2001; 24: 588–97.
- White MF. IRS proteins and the common path to diabetes. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2002; 283: E413–22.
- Bryant NJ, Govers R, James DE. Regulated transport of the glucose transporter GLUT4. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2002; 3: 267–77.
- Bose A, Guilherme A, Robida SI, et al. Glucose transporter recycling in response to insulin is facilitated by myosin Myo1c. Nature 2002; 420: 821–4.
- Lee YH, Giraud J, Davis RJ, White MF. cJUN N-terminal kinase (JNK) mediates feedback inhibition of the insulin signaling cascade. J Biol Chem 2002; 278: 2896–902
- Hirosumi J, Tuncman G, Chang L, et al. A central role for JNK in obesity and insulin resistance. Nature 2002; 420: 333–6.
- Rui L, Aguirre V, Kim JK, et al. Insulin/IGF-1 and TNF-alpha stimulate phosphorylation of IRS-1 at inhibitory Ser307 via distinct pathways. J Clin Invest 2001; 107: 181–9.
- Petersen KF, Shulman GI. Pathogenesis of skeletal muscle insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Am J Cardiol 2002; 90: G11–8.
- Minokoshi Y, Kim YB, Peroni OD, et al. Leptin stimulates fatty-acid oxidation by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Nature 2002; 415: 339–43.
- Yamauchi T, Kamon J, Minokoshi Y, et al. Adiponectin stimulates glucose utilization and fatty-acid oxidation by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Nat Med 2002; 8: 1288–95.
- Cariou B, Perdereau D, Cailliau K, et al. The adapter protein ZIP binds Grb14 and regulates its inhibitory action on insulin signaling by recruiting protein kinase Czeta. Mol Cell Biol 2002; 20: 6959–70.