- Cox TM, Schofield JP. Gaucher’s disease: clinical features and natural history. Baillieres Clin Haematol 1997 ; 10 : 657–689. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Stowens DW, Teitelbaum SL, Kahn AJ, Barranger JA. Skeletal complications of Gaucher disease. Medicine 1985 ; 64 : 310–322. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cartron JP, Elion J. Erythroid adhesion molecules in sickle cell disease: effect of hydroxyurea. Transf Clin Biol 2008 ; 15 : 39–50. [CrossRef]
- Nash GB, Johnson CS, Meiselman HJ. Rheologic impairment of sickle RBCs induced by repetitive cycles of deoxygenation-reoxygenation. Blood 1988 ; 72 : 539–545. [PubMed]
- Bratosin D, Tissier JP, Lapillonne H, et al. A cytometric study of the red blood cells in Gaucher disease reveals their abnormal shape that may be involved in increased erythrophagocytosis. Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2011 ; 80 : 28–37. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nilsson O, Hakansson G, Dreborg S, et al. Increased cerebroside concentration in plasma and erythrocytes in Gaucher disease: significant differences between type I and type III. Clin Genet 1982 ; 22 : 274–279. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Franco M, Collec E, Connes P, et al. Abnormal properties of red blood cells suggest a role in the pathophysiology of Gaucher disease. Blood 2013 ; 121 : 546–555. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gauthier E, El Nemer W, Wautier MP, et al. Role of the interaction between Lu/BCAM and the spectrin-based membrane skeleton in the increased adhesion of hereditary spherocytosis red cells to laminin. Br J Haematol 2010 ; 148 : 456–465. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bartolucci P, Chaar V, Picot J, et al. Decreased sickle red blood cell adhesion to laminin by hydroxyurea is associated with inhibition of Lu/BCAM protein phosphorylation. Blood 2010 ; 116 : 2152–2159. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Groener JE, Poorthuis BJ, Kuiper S, et al. Plasma glucosylceramide and ceramide in type 1 Gaucher disease patients: correlations with disease severity and response to therapeutic intervention. Biochem Biophys Acta 2008 ; 1781 : 72–78. [CrossRef]
Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 29, Numéro 12, Décembre 2013
|Page(s)||1086 - 1088|
|Publié en ligne||20 décembre 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.