- Consultations du résumé : 120
- Article intégral : 61
- Guenedal ML, Falquet C, Warter S, et al. Les risques liés à l’injection intracytoplasmique du spermatozoïde (ICSI). Med Sci (Paris) 2001; 17 : 44–53.
- Hansen M, Kurinczuk JJ, Bower C, Webb S. The risk of major birth defects after intracytoplasmic sperm injection and in vitro fertilization. N Engl J Med 2002; 346 : 725–30.
- Sutcliffe AG, Taylor B, Saunders K, et al. Outcome in the second year of life after in vitro fertilisation by intracytoplasmic sperm injection : a UK case-control study. Lancet 2001; 357 : 2080–4.
- Kozinszky Z, Orvos H, Zadori J, et al. Is assisted reproduction a risk factor for singleton pregnancy ? 18th annual meeting of the ESHRE. Vienna : ESHRE, 2002 : 51 (abstract).
- Schieve LA, Meikle SF, Ferre C, et al. Low and very low birth weight in infants conceived with use of assisted reproductive technology. N Engl J Med 2002; 346 : 731–7.
- Bergh T, Ericson A, Hillensjo T, et al. Deliveries and children born after in vitro fertilisation in Sweden 1982-95 : a retrospective cohort study. Lancet 1999; 354 : 1579–85.
- Moll AC, Imhof SM, Cruysberg JR, et al. Incidence of retinoblastoma in children born after in vitro fertilisation. Lancet 2003; 361 : 309–10.
- Bruinsma F, Venn A, Lancaster P, et al. Incidence of cancer in children born after in vitro fertilization. Hum Reprod 2000; 15 : 604–7.
- Klip H, Burger CW, De Kraker J, et al. Risk of cancer in the offspring of women who underwent ovarian stimulation for IVF. Hum Reprod 2001; 16 : 2451–8.
- Cox GF, Burger J, Lip V, et al. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection may increase the risk of imprinting defects. Am J Hum Genet 2002; 71 : 162–4.
- Orstavik KH, Eiklid K, Van Der Hagen CB, et al. Another case of imprinting defect in a girl with Angelman syndrome who was conceived by intracytoplasmic semen injection. Am J Hum Genet 2003; 72 : 218–9.
- Debaun MR, Niemitz EL, Feinberg AP. Association of in vitro fertilization with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome and epigenetic alterations of LIT1 and H19. Am J Hum Genet 2003; 72 : 156–60.
- Wennerholm UB, Bergh C, Hamberger L, et al. Incidence of congenital malformations in children born after ICSI. Hum Reprod 2000; 15 : 944–8.
- Anthony S, Buitendijk SE, Dorrepaal CA, et al. Congenital malformations in 4 224 children conceived after IVF. Hum Reprod 2002; 17 : 2089–95.
- Bonduelle M, Liebaers I, Deketelaere V, et al. Neonatal data on a cohort of 2 889 infants born after ICSI (1991-1999) and of 2995 infants born after IVF (1983-1999). Hum Reprod 2002; 17 : 671–94.
- Manning M, Lissens W, Bonduelle M, et al. Study of DNA-methylation patterns at chromosome 15q11-q13 in children born after ICSI reveals no imprinting defects. Mol Hum Reprod 2000; 6 : 1049–53.
- Leslie G, Cohen J, Gibson FCM, et al. ICSI children have normal development at school age. 18th annual meeting of the ESHRE. Vienna : ESHRE, 2002 : 3 (abstract).
- Bowen JR, Gibson FL, Leslie GI, Saunders DM. Medical and developmental outcome at 1 year for children conceived by intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Lancet 1998; 351 : 1529–34.
- Bonduelle M, Ponjaert I, Steirteghem AV, et al. Developmental outcome at 2 years of age for children born after ICSI compared with children born after IVF. Hum Reprod 2003; 18 : 342–50.
- Stromberg B, Dahlquist G, Ericson A, et al. Neurological sequelae in children born after in vitro fertilisation : a population-based study. Lancet 2002; 359 : 461–5.
- Fusi F, Rabelloti E, De Santis L, et al. The outcome of ICSI : evaluation of a cohort of 677 babies. 18th annual meeting of the ESHRE. Vienna : ESHRE, 2002 : 113 (abstract).
- Wischmann T, Stammer H, Scherg H, et al. Psychosocial characteristics of infertile couples : a study by the « Heidelberg Fertility Consultation Service ». Hum Reprod 2001; 16 : 1753–61.
- Colpin H, Soenen S. Parenting and psychosocial development of IVF children : a follow-up study. Hum Reprod 2002; 17 : 1116–23.
- Place I, Englert Y. The emotional and behaviour development of ICSI children. 18th annual meeting of the ESHRE. Vienna : ESHRE, 2002 : 4 (abstract).
- Golombok S, Brewaeys A, Giavazzi MT, et al. The European study of assisted reproduction families : the transition to adolescence. Hum Reprod 2002; 17 : 830–40.
- The ESHRE Capri Workshop Group. Multiple gestation pregnancy. Hum Reprod 2000; 15 : 1856–64.