- Consultations du résumé : 44
- Article intégral : 69
- International human genome sequencing consortium Initial sequencing and analysis of the human genome. Nature 2001; 409: 860–921.
- Venter JC, Adams MD, Myers EW, et al. The sequence of the human genome. Science 2001; 291: 1304–51.
- Cooper TA, Mattox W. The regulation of splice-site selection, and its role in human disease. Am J Hum Genet 1997; 61: 259–66.
- Dredge BK, Polydorides AD, Darnell RB. The splice of life: alternative splicing and neurological disease. Nat Rev Neurosci 2001; 2:43–50.
- Charlet BN, Savkurs RS, Singh G, Philips AV, Grice EA, Cooper TA. Loss of the muscle-specific chloride channel in type 1 myotonic dyxtrophy due to misregulated alternative splicing. Mol Cell 2002; 10:45–53.
- Matter N, Herrlich P, König H. Signal-dependent regulation of splicing via phosphorylation of Sam68. Nature 2002; 420: 691–5.
- Arch R, Wirth K, Hofmann M, et al. Participation in normal immune responses of a metastasis-inducing splice variant of CD44. Science 1992; 257: 682–5.
- Cooper DL, Dougherty GJ. To metastasize or not ? Selection of CD44 splice sites. Nat Med 1995; 1: 635–7.
- Sherman L, Wainright D, Ponta H, Herrlich P. A splice variant of CD44 expressed in the apical ectodermal ridge presents fibroblast growth factors to limb mesenchyme and is required for limb outremonts. Genes Dev 1998; 12: 1058–71.
- Weg-Remers S, Ponta H, Herrlich P, König H. Regulation of alternative pre-mRNA splicing by the ERK-MAP-kinase pathway. EMBO J 2001; 20: 4194–203.
- Vernet C, Artzt K. STAR, a gene family involved in signal transduction and activation of RNA. Trends Genet 1997; 13: 470–84.
- Barlat I, Maurier F, Duschene M, Guitard E, Tocque B, Schweighoffer F. A role for Sam68 in cell cycle progression antagonized by a spliced variant within the KH domain. J Biol Chem 1996; 272: 3129–32.
- Reddy TR, XU W, Mau JK, et al. Inhibition of HIV replication by dominant negative mutants of Sam68, a functional homolog of HIV-1. Rev Nat Med 1999; 5: 635–42.
- Nissim-Rafinia M, Kerem B. Splicing regulation as a potential genetic modifier. Trends Genet 2002; 18: 123–7.