- Klein FA, Herr HW, Sogani PC, Whitmore WPF, Melamed MR. Detection and followup of carcinoma of the urinary bladder by flow cytometry. Cancer 1982; 50 : 389–95.
- Blomjous CE, Schipper NW, Baak J P, van Galen EM, de Voogt HJ, Meyer CJ. Retrospective study of prognostic importance of DNA flow cytometry of urinary bladder carcinoma. J Clin Pathol 1988; 41 : 21–5.
- Auer GU, Caspersson TO, Wallgren AS. DNA content and survival in mammary carcinoma. Anal Quant Cytol 1980; 2 : 161–5.
- Bottger TC, Potratz D, Stockle M, Wellek S, Klupp J, Junginger T. Prognostic value of DNA analysis in colorectal carcinoma. Cancer 1993; 72 : 3579–87.
- Meraldi P, Lukas J, Fry AM, Bartek J, Nigg EA. Centrosome duplication in mammalian somatic cells requires E2F and Cdk2-cyclin A. Nat Cell Biol 1999; 1 : 88–93.
- Hinchcliffe EH, Li C, Thompson EA, Maller JL, Sluder G. Requirement of Cdk2-cyclin E activity for repeated centrosome reproduction in Xenopus egg extracts. Science 1999; 283 : 851–4.
- Piel M, Nordberg J, Euteneuer U, Bornens M. Centrosome-dependent exit of cytokinesis in animal cells. Science 2001; 291 : 1550–3.
- Lingle WL, Lutz WH, Ingle JN, Maihle NJ, Salisbury JL. Centrosome hypertrophy in human breast tumors: implications for genomic stability and cell polarity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA1998; 95 : 22950–5.
- Sato N, Mizumoto K, Nakamura M, et al. Centrosome abnormalities in pancreatic ductal carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res 1999; 5 : 963–70.
- Goepfert TM, Brinkley BR. The centrosome-associated Aurora/Ipl-like kinase family. Curr Top Dev Biol2000; 49 : 331–42.
- Glover DM. Leibowitz MH, McLean DA, Parry H. Mutations in aurora prevent centrosome separation leading to the formation of monopolar spindles. Cell 1995; 81 : 95–105.
- Giet R, Prigent C. Aurora/Ipl1p-related kinases, a new oncogenic family of mitotic serinethreonine kinases. J Cell Sci 1999; 112 : 3591–601.
- Giet R, Prigent C. The noncatalytic domain of the Xenopus laevis aurora/Ipl1p-related kinase pEg2 localizes the protein to the centrosome. J Cell Sci 2001; 114 : 2095–104.
- Bischoff JR, Anderson L, Zhu Y, et al. A homologue of Drosophila aurora kinase is oncogenic and amplified in human colorectal cancers. EMBO J 1998; 17 : 3052–65.
- Zhou H, Kuang J, Zhong L, et al. Tumour amplified kinase STK15/BTAK induces centrosome amplification, aneuploidy and transformation. Nat Genet 1998; 20 : 189–93.
- Isola JJ, Kallioniemi O P, Chu LW, et al. Genetic aberrations detected by comparative genomic hybridization predict outcome in node-negative breast cancer. Am J Pathol 1995; 147 : 905–11.
- Tanaka T, Kimura M, Matsunaga K, Fukada D, Mori H, Okano Y. Centrosomal kinase AIK1 is overexpressed in invasive ductal carcinoma of the breast. Cancer Res 1999; 59 : 2041–4.
- Takahashi T, Futamura M, Yoshimi N, et al. Centrosomal kinases, HsAIRK1 and HsAIRK3, are overexpressed in primary colorectal cancers. Jpn J Cancer Res 2000; 91 : 1007–14.
- Sakakura C, Hagiwara A, Yasuoka R, et al. Tumouramplified kinase BTAK is amplified and overexpressed in gastric cancers with possible involvement in aneuploid formation. Br J Cancer 2001; 84 : 824–31.
- Prigent C, Gill R, Trower M, Sanseau P. In silico cloning of a new protein kinase, Aik2, related to Drosophila aurora using the new tool: EST blast. In Silico Biol 1999; 1 : 123–8.
- Tatsuka M, Katayama H, Ota T, et al. Multinuclearity and increased ploidy caused by overexpression of the aurora- and Ipl1-like midbody-associated protein mitotic kinase in human cancer cells. Cancer Res 1998; 58 : 4811–6.
- Kawasaki A, Matsumura I, Miyagawa J, et al. Downregulation of an AIM-1 kinase couples with megakaryocytic polyploidization of human hematopoietic cells. J Cell Biol 2001; 152 : 275–87.
- Adams RR, Carmena M, Earnshaw WC. Chromosomal passengers and the (aurora) ABCs of mitosis. Trends Cell Biol 2001; 11 : 49–54.
- Adams RR, Eckley DM, Vagnarelli P, et al. Human INCENP colocalizes with the Aurora-B/AIRK2 kinase on chromosomes and is overexpressed in tumour cells. Chromosoma 2001; 110 : 65–74.
- Kimura M, Matsuda Y, Yoshioka T, Okano Y. Cell cycle-dependent expression and centrosome localization of a third human aurora/Ipl1-related protein kinase, AIK3. J Biol Chem 1999; 274 : 7334–40.
- Yanai A, Arama E, Kilfin G, Motro B. ayk1, a novel mammalian gene related to Drosophila aurora centrosome separation kinase, is specifically expressed during meiosis. Oncogene 1997; 14 : 2943–50.
- Mascardo RN, Sherline P. Tumor promoters stimulate hyperplasia of microtubule organizing center and inhibit DNA synthesis in cultured cells. J Clin Invest 1984; 74 : 1186–92.
- Ciciarello M, Mangiacasale R, Casenghi M, et al. p53 displacement from centrosomes and p53-mediated G1 arrest following transient inhibition of the mitotic spindle. J Biol Chem 2001; 276 : 19205–13.
- Winey M. Keeping the centrosome cycle on track: genome stability. Curr Biol 1996; 6 : 962–4.
- Giet R, McLean D, Descamps S, et al. Drosophila aurora-A kinase is required to localise DTACC to centrosomes and to regulate astral microtubules. J Cell Biol 2002; 156 : 437–51.
- Still LH, Vince P, Cowell JK. The third member of the transforming acidic coiled coil-containing gene family, TACC3, maps in 4p16, close to translocation breakpoints in multiple myeloma, and is upregulated in various cancer cell lines. Genomics 1999; 58 : 165–70.
- Setoguchi A, Okuda M, Nishida E, et al. Results of hyperamplification of centrosomes in naturally developing tumors of dogs.Am J Vet Res 2001; 62 : 1134–41.
- Zhou H, Kuang J, Zhong L, et al. Tumour amplified kinase STK15/BTAK induces centrosome amplification, aneuploidy and transformation. Nat Genet 1998; 20 : 104–6.
- Fukasawa K, Choi T, Kuriyama R, Rulong S, Vande Woude GF. Abnormal centrosome amplification in the absence of p53. Science 1996; 271 : 1744–7.
- Xu X, Weaver Z, Linke S P, et al. Centrosome amplification and a defective G2-M cell cycle checkpoint induce genetic instability in BRCA1 exon 11 isoform-deficient cells. Mol Cell 1999; 3 : 389–95.
- Tutt A, Gabriel A, Bertwistle D, et al. Absence of Brca2 causes genome instability by chromosome breakage and loss associated with centrosome amplification. Curr Biol 1999; 9 : 1107–10.
- Hollander MC, Sheikh MS, Bulavin DV, et al. Genomic instability in Gadd45a-deficient mice. Nat Genet 1999; 23 : 176–84.
- Carroll PE, Okuda M, Horn HF, et al. Centrosome hyperamplification in human cancer: chromosome instability induced by p53 mutation and/or Mdm2 overexpression. Oncogene 1999; 18 : 1935–44.
- Yamaguchi-Iwai Y, Sonoda E, Sasaki MS, et al. Mre11 is essential for the maintenance of chromosomal DNA in vertebrate cells. EMBO J 1999; 18 : 6619–29.
- Saavedra HI, Knauf JA, Shirokawa JM, et al. The RAS oncogene induces genomic instability in thyroid PCCL3 cells via the MAPK pathway. Oncogene 2000 : 19 : 3948–54.
- Fish HA, Winey M. The mouse Mps1p-like kinase regulates centrosome duplication. Cell 2001; 106 : 95–104.
- Tarapore P, Tokuyama Y, Horn HF, Fukasawa K. Difference in the centrosome duplication regulatory activity among p53 «hot spot » mutants: potential role of Ser 315 phosphorylationdependent centrosome binding of p53. Oncogene 2001; 20 : 6851–63.
Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Numéro 4, Avril 2002
|Page(s)||474 - 480|
|Section||M/S Revues : Mini-Synthèses|
|Publié en ligne||15 avril 2002|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.