- Gerritsen HE, Robles R, Lammle B, Furlan M. Partial amino acid sequence of purified von Willebrand factor cleaving protease. Blood 2001; 98:1654–61.
- Fujikawa K, Suzuki H, McMullen B, Chung D. Purification of human von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease and its identification as a new member of the metalloproteinase family. Blood 2001; 98:1662–6.
- Dent JA, Berkowitz SD, Ware J, Kasper CK, Ruggeri ZM. Identification of a cleavage site directing the immunochemical detection of molecular abnormalities in type IIA von Willebrand factor. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1990; 87:6306–10.
- Berkowitz SD, Dent J, Roberts J, et al Epitope mapping of the von Willebrand Factor subunit distinguishes fragments present in normal and type IIA von Willebrand disease from those generated by plasmin.j Clin Invest 1987; 79:524–31.
- Zheng X, Chung D, Takayama TK, Majerus EM, Sadler JE, Fujikawa K. Structure of von Willebrand factor cleaving protease (ADAMTS13), a metalloprotease involved in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. j Biol Chem 2001; 276 : 41059–63.
- Levy GG, Nichols WC, Lian EC, et al. Mutations in a member of the ADAMTS gene family cause thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Nature 2001; 413:488–94
- Moake JL, Rudy CK, Troll JH, et al. Unusually large plasma factor VIII:von Willebrand factor multimers in chronic relapsing thombotic throm-bocytopenic purpura. N Engl j Med 1982; 307:1432–5.
- Furlan M, Robles R, Solenthaler M, Wassmer M, Sandoz P, Lammle B. Deficient activity of von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease in chronic relapsing thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Blood 1997; 89:3097–103.
- Furlan M, Robles R, Galbusera M, et al. Von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and the hemolytic-uremic syndrome. N Engl j Med 1998; 339:1578–84.
- Tsai HM, Lian ECY. Antibodies to von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease in acute thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. N Engl j Med 1998; 339:1585–94.
- Sadler JE. Biochemistry and genetics of von Willebrand factor. Ann Rev Biochem 1998; 67:395-424.
- Tsai HM, Sussman II, Ginsburg D, Lankhof H, Sixma JJ, Nagel RL. Proteolytic cleavage of recombinant type 2A von Willebrand factor mutants R834W and R834Q: Inhibition by doxycycline and by monoclonal antibody VP-1. Blood 1997; 89:1954–62.
Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Numéro 1, Janvier 2002
|Page(s)||15 - 17|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Publié en ligne||15 janvier 2002|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.